I started making up some soaps in new scents and color combinations on Monday before I was felled by what I assume must have been a mild case of food poisoning. I'll spare the details. In any case, I'm on the mend and hope to have new stuff to share next week, here's a look.
Here's an early morning snapshot of my worktable with piles of soap awaiting wrappers. The new molds have been great and it's really streamlined that portion of the soapmaking process. The lavender and green soaps here are new, but I haven't printed the wrapper yet so you'll have to wait a bit to see the final product.
Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm about the new ideas for the blog! Here's a little snapshot of what my table looks like today. Piles of soap base chopped up and ready to be melted. My handy digital scale, and my soap molds. Turns out the base I ordered last week is out of stock so it'll be a few weeks before I will add new scents to the store but they are coming! Soon!